The Science of CES
What is CES (Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation)?
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) term for the use of small amounts of mild electrical stimulation for the treatment of insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
- CES, or cranial electrotherapy stimulation, has been employed by healthcare professionals worldwide for more than 60 years, and CES devices are proven safe and effective in clinical studies.
- Scientific research during the last 60 years has helped professionals better understand the connection between brain function, neuro-transmitters, and electrical stimulation. It is now definitively understood that electrical activity controls the neuro-chemicals in the brain, regulating moods, emotions, sleep, and cognition.
- Stress causes irregularities in that electrical activity, resulting in the neuro-chemicals shifting out of balance. CES indirectly stimulates tissue in the hypothalamic region of the brain, triggering restoration of the neuro-chemical balance to pre-stress levels and resulting in a relaxed, centered, and efficient state of mind. When the balance is restored, natural sleeping rhythms return without the use of pharmaceuticals.
- Most people experience results within just a few days. The relaxed-but-alert state usually remains for an average of 12 to 72 hours after the first few sessions. CES can be used as often as you desire, enabling relaxation without the need for drugs.
The User-Friendly CES Ultra Experience
CES Ultra uses a mild electrical impulse applied to the ear lobes to gently stimulate the brain using small electrodes that clip onto the earlobes, similar to ear buds.
Pre-gelled adhesive electrodes placed behind the ears can also be used if the user finds them more convenient or comfortable.
The impulse strength is limited and users feel only a light, tingling sensation on the ear lobes. Many users find the tingling a pleasant and relaxing sensation. For most, the initial impact is a reduction of anxiety, experienced during the course of treatment. For others, relief may take up to several days. CES differs from prescription medications in that patients report feeling more relaxed, more alert and clear during and after treatment.
And CES results are cumulative and lasting.
Be Confident In Your Choice
- CES Ultra is a safe and effective, non-narcotic and non-surgical approach (CES Ultra is not a surgically implanted medication pump) to the relief of insomnia, anxiety, and depression, and far less expensive than the ongoing costs of prescription medications.
- For those seeking the peace of a full night of restful sleep, CES Ultra is an alternative to habit-forming sedatives. For those suffering from stress, anxiety or depression, it means relief without the risk of the unpleasant side effects of many prescription drugs.
- For a public increasingly concerned with the growing epidemic of prescription sedatives and pain medications, it provides a way of addressing insomnia, stress and anxiety in a safe, effective and responsible manner.
CES: Evidence-based Therapy
There are more than 1,000 articles on CES therapy, many of which are listed in four reviews put out by the Foreign Service Bulletin of the United States Library of Congress. Its efficacy has been clinically confirmed through 28 established psychometric tests, computerized EEGs and topographical brain-mapping.
Meta-analyses yielding positive results from the use of CES have been conducted at the University of Tulsa and at the Harvard University School of Public Health.
CES is both safe and effective. Published literature on the subject does not report any negative side effects or adverse events related to its use.
Every CES Ultra unit comes with a one-year warranty for all parts and labor, as well as a 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your CES Ultra, we will return the your full purchase price minus shipping costs. There are no restocking charges, no hidden fees.
You are a valued customer, and we in turn value your trust. We stand proudly & fully behind the CES Ultra and want to ensure your full satisfaction.
CES Ultra is a registered trademark of Neuro-Fitness, LLC and used by permission throughout.
In games, the player makes https://en.paperblog.com/looking-for-so-simple-but-efficient-essay-tips-check-these-10-out-2103955/ decisions based on the perspective of someone else.